View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #19
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymoon View Post
How can you/I tell what brand wheels they are? I'm definitely going to get it inspected. I live really close to Autobahn Motorsports Haus so I'm going to make an appointment for a full inspection on Saturday. Do you know how much I'd expect to pay (I'll search)? And yea I saw Mango's coolant thread, maybe do some myself, and let Autobahn handle the rest we'll see how much work I want to do (or money). I also was reading about the rear subframe problem, but that they tend to be in the pre 2003 models.
I'm not sure what brand they are... its hard to tell when just looking at the wheel. But if you look at the design, it is slightly different than my CSL's. They look at the ZCP's from the M3 competition package. Pricing differs from every place you go. For a basic inspection it shouldn't be terribly expensive. In my opinion, do as much as you can! There are many DIY's out there and its enjoyable to work on your car. Obviously if there is something to hard to handle, let the pros do it. haha. But you can save a lot of money doing it yourself. You shouldn't have a subframe issue... but it doesn't hurt getting it checked out as well!
TallSkinnyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote