View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Glight

My Ride: 2003 325i
My Compression Apparel Company + Help a charity

I'm an avid workout enthusiast who wanted to improve my recovery times since I'm now on the wrong side of 30, so some friends recommended I check out compression apparel. I went to a local running specialty store and was shocked by the pricing ($140 for a pair of pants), so we started thinking about if there was a way we could do this cheaper.

We talked with a bunch of different manufacturers, sampled fabrics, had samples made, had a logo designed, made modifications, etc.

After 18 months or so we launched our business in April of this year. Business has been going great and we're starting to get some good reviews and recognition from some legit athletes.

After finally having a decent amount of inventory in stock I decided to create this thread with Tim's permission to offer up a coupon code to anyone who might want to do some Christmas shopping and to donate to a good cause.

Coupon Code "E46OT" will get you 10% off and we will also donate 10% of any sales made with this coupon code to whatever charity have the most votes on the poll at the end of December. This coupon code will run until 12/31 at which point we will shut it down and make the donation.

Our website is: www.spunperformance.com

Here's a thread in the health and fitness section that I started right when my business went live: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=915671

If anyone has any questions about our products, how we started the business, about compression apparel in general, etc., ask away.

I think we make a very nice product at a very competitive price and so far all the independent reviews have agreed.

I was hesitant to make this thread until Tim said it was ok, so I hope everyone is cool with this.

I hope everyone is cool with the charity choices too. Breasts, Kids with Cancer, The Red Cross, and Injured Military members all seemed like good choices to me.

Thanks!
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote