View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #57
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector

My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezys View Post
This guy doesn't just skid across parking lots he knows what he's doing and he's been racing for a long time. I'm sure there's people on this forum that can keep up with him or beat him on the track like I said before im talking about all the people posting on here saying that he doesn't know how to drive that he's gonna wreck his m3 all that. I want one of those people talking **** on this thread saying he's a bad driving not knowing any background on him. I just feel like there's a lot of people on here that just hide behind the keyboard and just talk but have never seen a track before in there life. If you track your car and are a regular racer sure you can talk but those people that drive there bone stock 323 10 miles to work everyday and then just park in the driveway shouldn't be talking **** if they've never seen a track in there life. None of you know who he is or how he can drive and get mad cuz it's dangerous to mess around in an industrial lot on a Sunday where every company is closed on the street. Or 3 in the morning on a ramp when there's not a single car on the street only person in danger is him he's not putting anyone else in danger so everyone here needs to chill you don't like it so what no need to talk **** to be tough behind a keyboard or go along with what everyone else is saying
Dude, chill.

The video spoke for itself. Between his driving, the locations and the music, it's a wonder why more people aren't ripping this guy to shreds. I am not concerned with how good of a driver he is. The problem here is that what he is doing is illegal (in some instances), highly dangerous and above all, NOT TO BE ENCOURAGED!

Not to mention, you aren't doing him any favors by swearing at us, and using insufficient punctuation.

1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

tock172 is offline   Reply With Quote