View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #63
Rockyminator

My Ride: HPF Stage 2.5 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbaros View Post
lol wut?? how could you even lie, when we all saw the whole video. "1:50; that's not a public road?" "and yeah that fearless sl*t, letting the guy donut around herself?" "drifting inches close the the curb where his friends are sitting?" None of those people's life is in danger, right? Also to whomever edited this video, "you should have chosen a better soundtrack for the video, maybe something like 'itsy bitsy spider', you scared the hell out of my 3 year old kid you f*cker!!!"
Don't worry bro, she's in good hands because he's a PROfessioNAL . Apparently when you're a PRO driver, there are no such things as accidents in the real world. He has to be a professional if he has peeps all over defending his rep.

On a more serious note, people are just hating because he is doing all of this on public roads. If this was a track, it would be a different story. I'm not doubting his skills (although I wouldn't exactly call those full on drifts), but to call out all the drivers on this forum and challenge their skills is coming across as a little cocky, am I not right? We're all just trying to say keep it on the track and keep it safe .

Last edited by Rockyminator; 11-16-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Rockyminator is offline   Reply With Quote