View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #41
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
Dealing with this company KHOALTY has been a nightmare. They sent me a receipt with a tracking number that USPS says is not in their database. Also USPS says they have no information on my product. I ordered my product on the 9 th of November express service. Today is the 17 th and I haven't received my package and do not know of its whereabouts. Also after you pay your money this company refuses to respond to your emails. I have sent numerous emails asking when I will be refunded for the express service I paid for and as of today I have not gotten any response. I emailed a guy named Kevin who emailed me about the carbon fiber trunk and he has not responded. I have emailed the sales department numerous times and they have not responded. Keep in mind that when I ordered from KHOALTY on the 9 th I also ordered from BAVAUTO on the 9th, received my product on the 12th and installed on the 13th. Here's the worst part....I ORDERED MY PART FROM BAVAUTO REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING!!!! I am totally pissed with this company. It seems like they are trying to keep my money and the product as well. I posted a previous post and KHOALTY still hasn't answered any of my emails.

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App