View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #71
dreamdrivedrift

My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Constructive criticism:

1. Don't spin your wheels, it wears out your tires prematurely.

You do not belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Dude, chill.

The video spoke for itself. Between his driving, the locations and the music, it's a wonder why more people aren't ripping this guy to shreds. I am not concerned with how good of a driver he is. The problem here is that what he is doing is illegal (in some instances), highly dangerous and above all, NOT TO BE ENCOURAGED!

Not to mention, you aren't doing him any favors by swearing at us, and using insufficient punctuation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbaros View Post
lol wut?? how could you even lie, when we all saw the whole video. "1:50; that's not a public road?" "and yeah that fearless sl*t, letting the guy donut around herself?" "drifting inches close the the curb where his friends are sitting?" None of those people's life is in danger, right? Also to whomever edited this video, "you should have chosen a better soundtrack for the video, maybe something like 'itsy bitsy spider', you scared the hell out of my 3 year old kid you f*cker!!!"
You guys

Illegal? He doesn't care.

Dangerous? How? I did not see anything that could have been dangerous to others not involved with this. The ramp? What's gonna happen, is he going to suddenly go into warp speed and rear end the guy 150 ft in front of him?

Donuts around a girl...not too bad and she consented to the action. His other friends - also consented to the action. I'm not about to watch that video again to find out where they were sitting.

The music was truly terrible.

Last edited by dreamdrivedrift; 11-17-2012 at 02:55 PM.
dreamdrivedrift is online now   Reply With Quote