View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #30
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

My Ride: 1995 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymouse777 View Post
believe me i have read and read and read on headlights. i want good ones not the cheap ebay crap. but when i look them up i just get lost. i need the full set up. my driver side head light fixture is broke anyway so i want a full upgrade. what i dont get is there are ones that are plug and play and others they say they should be installed by a pro. do these plug and play have everything i need? ballasts and all etc. i have factory halogens right now and they are the worst at night and i work nights thats the man reason i want to upgrade. someone direct me to some sites please? here is what ive looked at...

http://www.umnitza.com/projector46-t...ing-p-208.html all the options i dont understand.
We build all our own lights, to the specs of our customers mostly but always build in house. You aren't getting something "just off the shelf".

We offer you Canbus non-error ballasts, something many other companies don't do. We also offer retrofitted projectors - FXR and MINI H1, just like the "other guys" minus the fancy shmancy naming trademark (not patent or design).

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Email Konstantin D. umnitzaship@gmail.com
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
UmnitzaSupport is offline   Reply With Quote