View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #56
Bert336

My Ride: 330i ZHP 6MT
I have ordered a set of d2s bulbs and piano black grills for a facelifted sedan...both items claimed they were in stock. This was on Nov. 8 ordered and paid in full. After waiting 48hrs i had not received an email with shipping information... I went on the website and did a contact us... Explained what i was looking for but i never got a reply. On Nov 15 i received an email with a tracking # but no more info. Today its Nov 18 and my items had just left their warehouse friday Nov16.

I could had ordered a set from ebay and would already had them in. This isnt something i expected from a sponsor and their slow processing and shipping and not to mention the lack of customer service.... I will admit they have good prices but are you willing to sacrifice price vs customer service? I dont think so...so i will deff. Think again when ordering from Khoalty. /rant

Edit: order# 117439.... I am not asking for a refund or anything free... I would just like for them to reply to their customers...an email reply takes less than 2 mins.

Last edited by Bert336; 11-18-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Bert336 is offline   Reply With Quote