View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #22
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechieTechie View Post
Hi all.....

Well, just wanted to introduce my 'new' 2005 M3 zcp. It's finally home in the driveway. I was incredibly sad when my 325iT was totalled, but am so incredibly happy to move into an M3, and am incredibly blessed to have found a 2005 with 15k miles.

I'm the third owner. First owner had it nine months and drove 9k miles. Second over had it 6 years and drove it approx 1k miles per year (but did the recommended low mileage service). He recently turned it into New Country BMW in Hartford for a new M5. I saw it the same day it was listed, jumped into my car, and signed the papers 30 minutes after I arrived at the dealership. After a week of waiting for loan and insurance paperwork to settle in, I drove it home yesterday.

Holy crap, is it fun to drive. Mild yet persistent power when you module the throttle....and blow your hair back fun when you mash it. I am in love . Now I just need to get a post PPI by my mechanic, a full fluid flush (say that 10 times fast ) including diff and tranny, buy some winter rubber for it, do the steering wheel swap...and here I come!

The specs: 2005 zcp, 15,750 miles, ILB over black nappa, cold weather package, HK stereo, park distance control.

And here are the pics!
Awesome pickup there! I was wondering what interior trim is that in your ///M?
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote