Manhart MH3 V10 CSL Clubsport
I thought the community might be interested in this little project.
Below are some specs to the car:
Manhart Racing E46 M3 CSL V10 Clubsport
S85 V10 Engine from BMW E60 M5 with SMG III Gearbox
MHR Software to 560BHP
MHR SMG Software for faster shifting speed
MHR Carbon fiber Airbox with Open Air Intake
MHR Stainless Steel Racing Headers
MHR Titanium Exhaust with 200 cell Race catalytic converters
SMG III Sequential Gearbox from BMW e60 M5
Fully Adjustable Bilstein Coilovers with MHR Nordschleife Setup
Currently foiled in Matte Grey
FA: 6 Piston Brake with 380x32mm Porsche Brake Disc
FA: Original CSL Brake System with Endless Brake Pads
FA: MHR Concave ONE Ultra light 9 x 20"
RA: MHR Concave ONE Ultra light 10 x 20 "
AC and Audio Delete
Porsche Racing Bucket Seats
Full interior wrapped in Alcantara
MHR CSL Design Front Bumper in Carbon fiber
MHR Carbon fiber CSL Design Trunk
MHR Carbon fiber Bonnet
MHR Additional Display
Of course it will be pretty difficult for me to follow up with all of these questions. Just to answer a few of them:
- Yes this car was a CSL before
- This car was originally built for HARTGE (Manhart used to make all these very complex conversions for Hartge, AC Schnitzer, etc. in the background)
- That vent gauge IS available and not THAT expensive. In order not to violate any regulations of this threat please send a private message for price information
- Such a conversion with SMGII is about 75.000 Euros
- There are a few videos online but we are about to make some more in the near future
Last edited by tim330i; 11-20-2012 at 12:03 PM.