After recovering from some back issues, I was finally able to install the new blower motor this past weekend. I replaced a 64119204154 with a xxx729 motor.
Two very minor things I had to deal with.
First, the wires with the terminal are several inches shorter on the replacement motor than those on the original motor. I cut my old terminal wires about four inches from the terminal, then cut the new wires at the terminal, used a butt splice to put the wires back together. This gave me essientially an additional 4 inches. Plenty of room. If you go this route, be sure to use the Blue butt splices.
2nd, pay attention to the "cup" on the fan blades. With the original motor, the wires come from the left (passenger side), the replacement fan has them on the right (drivers side--this is a US car). If you put the fan in with the cups facing the wrong direction, this could adversely affect the fans performance.
Other than that this was a simple R&R job. Saved ~$400.