View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #69
ngillan

My Ride: Is in a salvage yard
Over the weekend I met cornbread and his friend Kenny who is of equal intelligence. Looking out my window Sunday, I noticed a beat up pickup truck parked in the parking lot next to my house with 2 guys sitting in it. About 45 min later they were still out there and I noticed the 2 guys drinking and smoking. I decided to take my trash out to get a better view of the situation, turns out it was my man Cornbread and his friend (who is also a neighbor) Kenny. Being a friendly neighbor I went over and talked to them for about 20min. They are both very nice guys but I found it strange they were haning out in a pickup in a parking lot drinking when both of their houses are directly across the street. Cornbread is pushin 250llbs and had about 5 teeth and REALLY had trouble getting complete sentences out. Kenny is basically a spitting image of Adam Sandler's character in Billy Madison (for some reason Kenny was wearing a suit at 5pm on a sunday, maybe he's REALLY into church who knows) . The first thing that cornbread told me about was how he changed Ronda's (the girl who lived in the house before me) flat tire one night and she owes him a pie or atleast a look at her tits....he wanted me to check on this for him. When I told them I was from Nebraska, Kenny made a comment about "the whole Jerry Sandusky thing goin on there is a shame". WTF, I wish I could have recorded this conversation.

'07 328i - Montego Blue

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'95 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
'95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
'98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
'99 Cadillac STS
'02 BMW 325ci
ngillan is offline   Reply With Quote