I am speechless. I thought I had OCD when I do stuff but man you take the cake. I have so much appreciation for your attention to detail, just phenomenal man.
1. How come 2 different kinds of black dyes were used? One from a spray can and one liquid one. For the rest of the parts (plastics on seats, etc) was it the spray can one or liquid mix in spray bottle used?
2. The imola dye worked correctly on the rear panel speaker grills?
3. How come center console wasn't dyed but instead repurchased?
4. Did you notice the dye come off at all on your clothes?
5. How are the leather panels in the doorcards held in? I didn't even know they could be removed! (were plastic welds cut and rewelded?)