View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #27
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanM3 View Post
This is my move on the situation, the person wants CSL rotors and I simply believe slotted rotors work better. CSL style rotors do not work as well as slotted rotors. The gimmick here is that people buy CSL rotors because they look nice. Thats what I think, I am entitled to an opinion.
i agree that there are better pads and rotors for track purposes.

i see you once again dodged answering my question.

if you're now stating your opinion is that bmw made the rotors for people to buy because they look nice and are a gimmick..that's an opinion.

but...if you're saying the things i pointed out about the rotors is an opinion and not a fact (of physics) that it's of benefit then you're mistaken and saying it's a "gimmick" is misleading to anyone who reads the thread. and we're here to promote the best information possible right?

and your point that some other rotors are better is well said.
i only had issue with posts they are a "gimmick" and "show toy" which i have listed reason they are not. sorry i hope i didn't come off harsh Donovan.