View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #29
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiGLiTZ View Post
oh and FYI an under pulley kit causes the outer diameter of belt driven wheels to be reduced allowing FASTER spinning so combined with increased flow from the high flow bullet proof water pump i rest my case....not rocket science dude, now if you want to talk about that get out your crayons and yellow note pad so you can take notes
i love when the newbie "know it alls" don't know jack. or in this case.."dude get out your crayons and yellow note pad because this non-rocket science is way above your level of knowledge".

underdrive pulleys like the UUC turn the water pump and the power steering pump SLOWER, not Faster the pulleys are larger and don't turn as much as stock ones..thus "underdriving" them.

now talk more out your pie hole in a rude manner towards members here while we all read it and laugh at how foolish and ignorant to the topic you are.