View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:18 AM   #2600
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
My favorite p'up combo is HH, with the option to coil tap either.

I built myself a fun guitar this summer on a bit of a budget. Ended up using a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge and some extra Fender in the neck. The body is a Squire and its fairly dark... the invader could be a bit more trim sounding I guess. I'm still not decided on the neck p'up. I think its alright. I might upgrade to a Fender Road Worn neck for myself for xmas

I have a Classic '70s strat too. From where I'm sitting right now I can see 12 guitars. lol
the only thing im questionable about is the construction of the squier. what kind of wood is the body and neck? what kind of hardware do you have on there? hopefully you didnt keep it stock

from where im sitting, in order: gibson SG, epiphone les paul (duncan sh2, jb4), fender strat, prs se custom 24 (i like those pickups better than the american ones), ibanez acoustic which has proven to be indestructible, yamaha bass which belonged to a friend that died, 196x silvertone, vox AC30

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:

Last edited by Five_seveN; 11-20-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote