I really appreciate all the attention this car gets.
Of course it will be pretty difficult for me to follow up with all of these questions.
Just to answer a few of them:
- Yes this car was a CSL before
- This car was originally built for HARTGE (Manhart used to make all these very complex conversions for Hartge, AC Schnitzer, etc. in the background)
- That vent gauge IS available and not THAT expensive. In order not to violate any regulations of this threat please send a private message for price information
- Such a conversion with SMGII is about 75.000€
- There are a few videos online but we are about to make some more in the near future
- I will upload some more pictures for you into that album right now
Please let me know if you guys have further questions!
I might be posting some other interesting E46 projects soon!
Last edited by MHR; 11-20-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Reason: Forgot to add something