View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:41 PM   #13
bmwQ

My Ride: 2004 325i, 2000 528i
I'm rocking them on my '04 325i sedan. Had them just about a month/3k miles now. The ride is firmer than the stock sport suspension, but I like it. I'm just about as low as they'll go in the rear, and have over an inch to go in the front. It's totally streetable, IMO. Years back I had GC coilovers and H&R sports/Bilsteins on another 3 series. The GCs were noisy, and I ignorantly chose a spring rate that was not well suited to a DD. The SoloWerks have so far been absolutely noise free. I would rate the ride quality subjectively, as noticeably stiffer than the stock sport suspension but entirely streetable. I've driven several KW equipped E46's over the years (I'm a dealer tech) and for the commuting I do and disdain for tinkering I have when I get home, these are perfect. No noises, as low as I think I can go and still rack the car at work, with help and comfortable enough for a DD. I've brought the car in to work twice and racked it looking for leaks or anything weird, but so far, zero issues. When they have a setup for the E39, I will be ordering a set...
bmwQ is offline   Reply With Quote