View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
JTripper

My Ride: 325ci
Wtb/need oem headlights by monday!!

WTB OEM HEADLIGHTS FOR A 02 COUPE NYC AREA!!! NOW NOW NOW!!! IDK IF ITS TG DAY ;-)

I have a homie of mine that has a dealers license. Shortly after I got my 325ci in sept he managed to pick up another crashed 325ci same friggin yr at "the auction" its a front and rear ender though! He said he had planned to use it for parts for another coupe he was scheming on to buy, but didn't get through with. Whatever I want/wanted on the car I could swap out. The only thing worthy was a few of the alarm system components.
Here's the thing, he's getting rid of it by monday, sending it back to the auction. However he wants it visibly in almost the same condition as far as headlights. The ones that are in there have everything I want/need: Projectors, bulbs, HID kit, halos etc. I want to gut them out and put them in my headlight housing ans wire it up!

The EFFFIN problem is the headlights from the crashed car has bad/effed up clips, one of them had a zip tie at the bottom where a screw was missing. ANNNNND who ever had the lights/car before GLUED THE PHUKIN LIGHTS SHUT!! some type of silicone!!! the corners were screwed in.

The thing is I don't mind swapping my lights but the housing on the other lights are SHOT to SH!T So i need to get my hands on a pair of oem lights by monday to put back on/with the crashed car before the flatbed comes back around for her!

I'll repost this in the NY area chat shortly.

Check out the Hash Tag: #BMWorNADA
Polly is her name. 'Maintenance B4 Mods'
MODS: AC Schnitzer Strut Bar, M3 Bumper, OEM Style 264 Wheels, AEM CAI, H&R Sport Cup Kit, Koni, w/Reinforced Towers, Interior Wrapped/Brushed Aluminum, A&C Pillars/Faux Suede, I.C.E.: FX-R Retrofit with Weisslicht's frosted Halos 120 LEDs, Pioneer HU & Rear deck. All upgrades done BY ME except the bumper.
Tons of DIY's done, check my profile page.
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.