View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSmoak View Post
Feeding the wolf...work smart not hard, invested effort is no better than invested emotion. Don't fight your emotions; if they're having a negative impact, then simply don't align yourself with them (same goes for dreams). Instead observe them from an outside perspective, don't judge them. Doing this seems odd and because of that they will stop for the time being, until the next time, then just repeat. Frequency slows until eventually they stop occurring all together; related...

An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them...

“A fight is going on inside me... it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you and every other person, too.”

They thought about this for a minute, and then one child asked his grandfather... “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied... “The one you feed.”
I try this the best I can. When I think of her I try to never go into detail. I try to brush over it and move on to the next thought. However the thoughts are frequent and seem to be tied into everything.
Movie? Her. Smell? Her. Summer day? Her. My car? Her.
It's like typically I could just change routine and forget her. But it's not my routine that reminds me of her. It's everything. It's like a freakin disease inside my brain and I can't stop it.