View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
drumsauce

My Ride: 2000 323it
Smile FS: PSS e46 non-M [bay area] SOLD

Sold!

Hey all!

So I decided to let go of my amazing bilstein pss with less than 10K (put on at 115K, car has 123K on now, so a little over 7K) miles on them. This would be a great chance to move up to coilovers as this set up is amazing. If you track your car a few times a month, or even love to carve it up in the canyons, this is for you. In fact, one of my great pleasures in life is taking my touring on a windy canyon road (Palomares rd in Castro Vally) after work. It turns, grabs and goes. No squirminess, or hesitation. Very flat and direct cornering.

The reason I'm selling is because for the roads I drive and the freeway commute I do, they are a bit stiff for me. If was single and could take this out on the weekends to go for "drives" or do some track days, these would absolutely stay. I'm moving to shock/spring combo, since I commute too much for coilovers to make sense, so these gotta go!

Full Disclosure: Fronts rebuilt by previous owner by Bilstein in SoCal and he included the rear shocks from his brand new kit. So, I got an essentially brand new kit.

Pics of Coilovers and other suspension misc...(coilovers ONLY for sale)
Photobucket

This is at about 3/4" - 1" lower than stock sport suspension with 17x8 wheels and 225/45/17 tires:
Photobucket

photo-4

Last edited by drumsauce; 12-15-2012 at 09:28 PM.
drumsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.