View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
k Khoalty - BLACK FRIDAY - Free Shipping at $100 and competition destroying pricing

We are back to shipping same and next day for nearly all orders, if it says in stock, it ships - and quickly. Thanks for your patience regarding our shipping delay two weeks ago!

Ok. We are shipping free at $100 all weekend, instead of $150 , and our competition put out their Black Friday specials, and they are probably the funniest 'promotions' we've seen out of them thus far.

With free shipping at $100, and multiple products marked down FOR GOOD , we hope you realize that these guys truly are out to gouge your wallets the most they can. We aren't allowed to call them out here by name so check this graphic comparing two of them who may or may not sponsor this forum:

Notice some of their pricing actually went up for BLACK FRIDAY? LOL - NICE!

Now - watching orders come in that are shipping free, I'm going through all of our competitors sites and comparing our invoiced price to their special prices, got a few of them done but they look all disorganized so I'm going to simplify it and post it, these guys are seriously ripping you off, it's unbelievable. They all brag about how much they buy and how they 'buy direct', well if we are just a small fry (as they tell us...), how can we make a living off of our low pricing if they buy the items for even LESS than we do? That's why they drive exotics and I drive an E36!

Any other questions or comments? sales@khoalty.com or jump on the site and open a live chat, I will be on all weekend

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
sales@khoalty.com

By Apointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday 9a - 5p PST

Last edited by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc; 11-23-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.