View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #55
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu MaDRe View Post
I know this thread is old and I still have a lot to learn but I'm looking into a legit tune for my 4dr '00 323i 5 sp. I was lookin at a different company that nobody mentioned in this thread for a tune. I'm really curious about this tune claiming more horsepower then 15
http://oetuning.com/index.php/bmw-323i-e36-2-5.html

but after reading this thread and now that I'm aware of some other companies out there.
Now that I read; I should wait to do a tune & basic bolt on's (intake, headers, exhaust. Could somebody referred me any good performance brands? Exhaust; what company is out there that doesnt sound like a honda, that's just me), evosport under drive pulley kit (not sure if this recommended), all at once.

Could I also put on a different intake manifold for more power? If so, which one??

What would happen if I go with a tune on a stock motor first and then later down the road I decide to put in bolt on's?

Sorry to bring up old commen & noob questions here but I just don't want to create an thread and get yell at.

Thank you
you can use the search function. all your questions have been answered on this site more than once
Steven747 is offline   Reply With Quote