View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #285
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman00 View Post
I'm going to say it again - all sides need to shut up. From this point forward, please don't respond or bump this thread unless there is something productive being said or asked. Discussions like this one do nothing to further the community, and only serve to make us all look bad, not to mention create rift between members. I don't need to tell you how terrible it would be for the forum if people like xixixi or jared wiesner no longer provided their knowledge and experience on the forum, it would be a huge loss for all of us.

So just call a truce - xixixi, I understand your perspective and I absolutely applaud your stance as a consumer protector/ watchdog for the forum, but can't keep badgering the messenger. And I think we both can agree having more options as far as quality headers go (not just in fitment, but customer service) goes a long way. Udubbadger, I think you can understand why people are on edge. They are saving money, or holding back on purchases in anticipation of this product. They feel slighted that you’ve been dismissive (be it intentionally or not) of the situation. Here is a personal request from me asking you find a little more time to put pressure on the shop to retrieve that data of us. I know quite a few of us, myself included, would really appreciate it.

Fair?
First I applaud you for taking the effort to diffuse all the craziness that has developed throughout this thread. You presented several solid points and it would be beneficial for everyone on this forum to take note and try to avoid this type of craziness from happening.

It is worth noting that nothing good happens as a result of the behavior that I have seen here in this thread and if it continues will only stop others in the future from trying to do a good thing for everyone.

After reading the first few posts I too am interested in seeing what the outcome for these headers are and I'm sure Seth will get on this as best as he can...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote