View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #20
Grande D

My Ride: Whiiiite BMW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Right. That's what I said. I was just making sure you don't buy extras. So which outer tierods did you buy and for how much?

You're my friend, ryannel2003, but please stop saying ZHP unit. That's like saying ZHP doors or ZHP hood or ZHP valve cover. It doesn't really exist :-p

The correct term is 9/01+ 330 rack.

The difference, as Rich (Rack doctor) showed, is ratio and internals. Basically heavier and faster. I'm not sure what the 323 has but I'm sure it's not as sporty (probably the 678 purple tag rack)
It's not a ZHP specific unit, but you aren't right either.

All ZHPs have the 712 rack. 330s came with several different racks. Even if your 330 was manufactured after 09/01 it may not come with a 712 rack. It also may come with one.

UDM may not have a 712 rack. I don't know how you made that conclusion- it is totally without merit. We established that realOEM did not appear to be showing the whole story when it came to which production dates came with which rack.

The only car that is guaranteed to come with the 712 is the ZHP. I thought everyone agreed on that in the last thread.

Get your facts straight and your panties out of a bunch.
dont listen to these fuQ faces... just go to a junk yard and get a used complete left rear end. i cracked my left rear control arm on the highway because i was driving w/o shocks... lol! ***Was too busy caking on these bitches instead of taking care my car!***

Last edited by Grande D; 11-27-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote