View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:40 AM   #46
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Haven't you got the memo?

This forum is all about making points and winning, not telling the truth. We make statements for impact. BOOM!

Welcome to the online branch of the United States Senate.
ZHP43867 you are on a roll tonight with quips..i love it

As Mango said i'm also of the opinion that these 712 racks are going to come up all the same, and the exception to the rule is going to be very very rare (if at all). Until I start to see new evidence of photos from later USA 330s with original racks actually coming up with different rack numbers. I'm still well within all logical reason that they are the same as been hypothesized from current information posted by BMW and online photos posts.
If it's different and as miss-matched as one may make it seem i have no problem saying that is the case. i'm not insisting i must be right. But..i have not seen anything substantial to make someone say otherwise.

as it stands now, if us select few haven't researched and done our homework on this topic we'd still have those insisting the rack was specific only to the 330-zhp and only they got the 13.7 ratio.

i'm not saying it's inconceivable that bmw ran out of ZF brand made racks and maybe had others delivered to install in some factories?? but until someone at ZF or TRW says why (or if infact) they shipped to certain facotries of the 330 i have no absolute answer. at this point it's Speculation.
but i'm still leaning hard to the point the newly referred to #712 13.7:1 ratio rack is all (if not most) late usa 330s.