View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Ken@BavAuto
Bavarian Autosport

My Ride: 1989 325is
I can offer my answer based on the direct feedback I've received from my customers. Out of the 4 pads you asked about, the only 1 we sell is the Cool Carbon so this is not intended to be any type of comparison to anything except an OEM type brake pad.

Initial bite, regardless of temp is excellent and much improved over OEM. If you use a Noise Free product of some kind and apply it correctly and use a fresh set of rotors you should not have any squealing issues. I put that in bold intentionally, it's very difficult to promise something like this. I've had people use all brand new parts and install things exactly as we say and never cure an occasional squeal. Sometimes it happens. I know that can be a deal breaker so if silence is an absolute requirement, you might want to stick with something like an OEM or Pagid brake pad, something soft.

Brake dust is reduced slightly with the Cool Carbons but it is by no means a clean/dust free pad.

CONNECT WITH US
Facebook | YouTube | DIY Tech Blog | Twitter
Ken@BavAuto is offline   Reply With Quote