View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #288
BimmerBrakes
The Brake Newbie!

My Ride: 2005 ZHP BMW
Send a message via AIM to BimmerBrakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
I understand where your coming from, I was lied to. You can all see what I was promised and what I received. Facts are facts and ebays are just as good. The fact that you guys can't get a dyno sheet together after over a month is enough for most. You send me a set of headers, I'll take all the pics inside, outside, fitment around the motor mount. Then dyno it on 3 different tunes within a week with afrs logged. Why would you pick some idiots to do the work and testing if it wasn't to hide something? Or to later have a good fall guy. If I was marketing an awesome product with awesome results, I'd let the product and results do the talking. This is the same guy that said he would post up pictures of the headers he is selling now. 8 months ago in another thread, don't be a victim like me. Learn from my short comings. Furthermore, Anthony never made good on his word in the last thread I linked, how stupid would you be to believe this will be any different? Wake up people.
Lied too? I just took pics and that was all. I just said that is how it looked. The camera didn't take details pics like you took. I was nice about the situation and gave you a refund and shipped the item back. All this slandering and calling me a lair is/was uncalled for. If you like quality like the Original headers. I can provide that as well for $1000. It will be just a great as Original SS and Gen3 inside and out.

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Last edited by BimmerBrakes; 11-28-2012 at 07:13 PM.
BimmerBrakes is offline   Reply With Quote