View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #23
MattJason92

My Ride: '01 330ci Tit. Slvr.
Send a message via AIM to MattJason92 Send a message via Skype™ to MattJason92
Follow up with photos and such

Hey Everyone

Here are photos and prices. I appreciate everyone being so patient. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

1) M sport 17" Style 68 Rims and Tires - these did not see salt water as I just put my winter rims and tires on; I have 2 17 x7.5 for the fronts and 2 17 x 8.5's for the rear (sport coupe), as well as a full size style 68 matching for the spare. All have almost brand new tires on them. The 4 regular driver's have Goodyear Eagle GTs on them which cost me around $225 per tire and still have decent tread on them. The full size spare has a very expensive Michelin Sport tire on it. The fronts (and the spare) as I mentioned are 225/45 r17's (7.5" width) and 245/40 r17's for the rear (8.5" width rim). All rims are true and round, no cracks or bends, and are of course Genuine BMW Rims (not knock off's like you often see). There is minor road rash as you would expect from rims that have a handful of years of use, and they could use a bit a cleaning...but thats easy. The spare picture is just very dirty; truth be told...I dropped it in some mud accidentally when rolling it to take a picture - I was in a rush and didn't clean it. Asking $1100 for all 5 with tires or best offer.

SPARE TIRE:
SPARE TIRE:

2) C Pillars - fabric is pulling off, but plastic fine - gray $50 for pair

3) Full trunk tool kit and tool box (note...lug wrench is included, just not pictured - perfect condition) $85

4) Smoked rear lenses - these were a rare find when I bought them. I did not want the cheap truly aftermarket looking lenses...I wanted ones that looked like BMW made them. Asking $150

5) Smoked side markers - same as mentioned above...these are good looking! Asking $40

6) Stock rear amber lenses - perfect condition $75 (will also include bulbs)

7) Stock side markers $20

8) Front dome light assembly $45

9) BMW home link button $110
Sorry...don't have a picture (missed that one), but its the one you see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SWITCH-Garag...fdad7d&vxp=mtr

10) Panel that houses the home link, sunroof button and microphone $25

12) Front and rear ashtrays $20 each - never used for ashes

13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory; glass not included; Asking $225 per side (these retail for near $300 if you look); these are brand new as they were taken off of a new car immediately. Could use a buffing from being on a garage shelf.

Last edited by MattJason92; 11-29-2012 at 01:29 AM.
MattJason92 is offline   Reply With Quote