330ci Parts - a whole bunch of different stuff...+ whatever else you may need (req's)
View Single Post
11-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New York
My Ride: '01 330ci Tit. Slvr.
View My Garage
30) Genuine BMW Wheel Roundels
$20 each of 4 for $75
- I have 8 total
31) Rear/Tail Light Bulb Housings/Holders - I have for both sides, as well as the ones on the trunk lid themselves
$35 each or $120 for all 4
32) Shirt Hangers/Latches
$20 for pair
33) Air Inductor Cover
34) Painted Front Sidemarkers - perfect Titanium Silver Match - painted by BMW
$50 for pair
- these were NEVER amber acrylic and just painted over...they are solid through and through
35) Cigarette Lighter
36) The caps that cover the seatbelt bars on the floor - they are ends caps I guess to cover the screws/nuts bolting these into the frame
37) Harmann Kardon Rear Speaker with Subwoofer and Amp Unit
(note...in the pics, you see some tape on the cover of this...it comes off - I will clean it - these are in perfect condition)
38) Sunroof Button
(sorry no pic...but its standard)
I believe I covered everything I have. If I realize I missed anything, I'll add it. Once again, I'm willing to entertain all reasonable offers.
Please feel free to pm or email me at
(email is best since I don't always get notified of my messages on here) if you want something.
Car has now been towed away and Geico refuses a buyback on it. Only parts listed are available (I'll note if they are sold). Please send your zip code so I can calculate additional shipping.
View Public Profile
Find more threads by MattJason92
Find More Posts by MattJason92
Visit MattJason92's homepage!
Leave feedback for MattJason92 (0)