View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:16 AM   #25
MattJason92

My Ride: '01 330ci Tit. Slvr.
Send a message via AIM to MattJason92 Send a message via Skype™ to MattJason92
30) Genuine BMW Wheel Roundels $20 each of 4 for $75 - I have 8 total

31) Rear/Tail Light Bulb Housings/Holders - I have for both sides, as well as the ones on the trunk lid themselves $35 each or $120 for all 4

32) Shirt Hangers/Latches $20 for pair

33) Air Inductor Cover $125

34) Painted Front Sidemarkers - perfect Titanium Silver Match - painted by BMW $50 for pair - these were NEVER amber acrylic and just painted over...they are solid through and through

35) Cigarette Lighter $10

36) The caps that cover the seatbelt bars on the floor - they are ends caps I guess to cover the screws/nuts bolting these into the frame $5 each

37) Harmann Kardon Rear Speaker with Subwoofer and Amp Unit $150 (note...in the pics, you see some tape on the cover of this...it comes off - I will clean it - these are in perfect condition)

38) Sunroof Button $20 (sorry no pic...but its standard)

I believe I covered everything I have. If I realize I missed anything, I'll add it. Once again, I'm willing to entertain all reasonable offers.

Please feel free to pm or email me at MattJason92@gmail.com (email is best since I don't always get notified of my messages on here) if you want something. Car has now been towed away and Geico refuses a buyback on it. Only parts listed are available (I'll note if they are sold). Please send your zip code so I can calculate additional shipping.
MattJason92 is offline   Reply With Quote