View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #87
PhoenixBW

My Ride: a couple
Quote:
Originally Posted by capio7 View Post
refund. I have a dispute on paypal. Itll stay until you refund. I dont want your excuses like you gave everyone else. And i dont want your damn gift wrap and bow. Ill take my money back please.
You don't even have a valid basis for a refund unless its buyers remorse. And calling me names, whats up with that. I can understand some concern on your part, but this has gotten ridiculous.

And so everyone else can follow along,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBW
Quote:
Originally Posted by capio7
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how much shipped to 27006? Mines going out! Thanks.
$600 shipped to 27006
no issues right? under 65k? could you do 550? Its my bday week
35k miles actually. Well 35,456, no issues works like a champ. I can do $575 since its your day. Mine was on Sunday.
Sounds good man! I appreciate it. mine is shot and im down till then. Whats the paypal and ill shoot over the cash!
Received.

Not a problem man. Pp is jimi@229online.com
Money sent! from capio7@gmail.com
Just curious. Do you have any cold air intakes?
i do
what kind do you have for the e46 m3?
And why are these guys freakin about stuff?

I have an afe intake for the m3. its the stage 2 one.

They are overeacting. I got overwhelmed with the holidays and my bday, and hadn't had a chance to to ship till two days ago.

Whats up with the pp dispute, Your money just finished transfering to my bank account today. It takes, 2-7 buisness days from it leaving my pp account to get to my bank account. I haven't even had a chance to even go to have the cash to pay for shipping.

Your diff is on the left.

Your messing up my paypal account, I would appreciate it if you would cancel it please.
no thanks. Ill take the refund. Asap or i will do some serious posting. Today
Serious posting on what? that you expected expedited shipping or something. Did I say anywhere I would send you the damn diff next day? No I didn't, I don't control how fast paypal goes.

You never emailed me, all I got was the pm I just responded to.

So what now that I didn't ship it out to you the next day you don't want it anymore?
You seriously cursing me now? Mother****er give me the return now!
Actually your cursing me, by calling me a mother****er. I just insulted the diff by calling it a damn diff. Which doesn't even refer to you, or allude to you or even reference cursing you in any way. Who's doing the name calling here?
PhoenixBW is offline   Reply With Quote