View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #18
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
I will say that I find my ZHP more suited as a daily driver whereas my ///M is more fun to take out occasionally. I used to drive my ///M full-time during the first year of ownership and decided that it would be better to have that as a seasonal car, not because of maintenance but because the roads where I live are harsh during winter from salt. After I got my ZHP and began daily driving duties with it I realized that it has a much softer/smoother ride than my ///M (two different cars - I know) and seems like a much more refined ride compared to the brute power ride I have in my ///M.

Now I love the personalities of both cars but since I happen to be lucky enough to own both I choose to use my ZHP for daily driving duties while saving my ///M for perfect days...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 11-30-2012 at 01:03 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote