View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Patrón Vader

My Ride: m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnacpil View Post
Haha what a low ball offer. Glws very nice looking rims. Any pics on the car? Curious to what it looks like mounted
I tried to respond as polite as possible to such a low ball offer. Thanks for the compliment. The only reason they were changed was because a nice set of BBS LMs became available and were switched out for the HREs. While in storage they got scratched a little so they were cleaned up and refinished. I do not have any pictures of them on a car. sorry. they look really nice if you have upgraded brakes or after market rotors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinBimmerz View Post
man. I need another set of wheels like I need a migraine but this sure is tempting. Do you still have the RWB caps?? Also, have they been mounted before? If so, any known leaks?
same here. I do not have the rwb caps but in my opinion, they look better with these color caps because of the finish. I do love the rwb hre caps, they look awesome on gunmetal or lighter finishes. yes they were mounted before, they work perfect and hold air perfect. they have never been split since they were manufactured at HRE. like mentioned above, they were only changed out because of an opportunity to use BBS LMs. gotta love BBS
Patrón Vader is offline   Reply With Quote