View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #33
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
anyhow back to the OP.

i'd take a good listen to Charlie (cak323i) as he is a daily driver of both an M3 and 330-zhp.

(well not daily driver of M3 now it's in car cave hibernating like a bear/beast it is)

will like to hear what you think when you test drive it.
Thanks Alex

Yeah, I'm interested in hearing what OP thinks after taking a test drive. Everyone have their preferences and if I lived in Cali I probably wouldn't have gotten my ZHP and driven my ///M full time.

Being up here in New England....the option to buy a ZHP in half-way decent condition came up and I was beginning to look for another project so I got it. As I said I didn't enjoy driving my ///M in the winters up here although it more than handled the winter weather adequately....with all the modding I wanted to keep my ///M fresh so I got the ZHP....of course I'm modding the heck out of my ZHP (go figure!!!) Mileage is nothing for either cars as I have 149k on the ///M and 132k on the ZHP....as long as you maintain your car there shouldn't be any major issues unless you beat on them... There are days where I miss driving my ///M and when the roads are perfect, even in winter, I will take the ///M out for a spin

Anyway....now that I have my ZHP for daily driving I feel I have the best of both worlds...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 11-30-2012 at 04:42 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote