View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
nishdish

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
FS:2001 BMW E46 330ci Coupe 5 spd- 151k miles

Hello, my name is Nishan. I am a 33 year old professional selling my BMW.
As listed, it is a 2001 BMW 330ci (coupe) 5 spd with 151,000 miles (it is my daily driver and the miles are continuing to accrue). Titanium silver exterior and Black interior. Clean title, in hand. Asking $8,000 OBO. Cash only please.

I purchased the vehicle approximately 2 years ago through a friend who is a dealer. During that period, I have placed about 30k miles on the car, 80% highway... I drive a lot for work. I had the car completely inspected for any major engine issues (compression test, leak down test, etc...) and it passed, so I decided to have some fun with it. As several things needed to be addressed from normal wear and tear of a high mileage car, I upgraded them with good quality parts. It has been a fun project, but I now purchased a house and I use my truck all the time. I need the money for my house and unfortunately must sell it.

List of work performed approximately 10-15k miles ago.
- NGK Iridium plugs
- New Fuel pump and filter
- New secondary mass air flow sensor
- New battery
- New OEM brake pads and rotors
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Myele Heavy Duty control arms, tie rod ends, & sway bar links
- Turner Motor Sports AntiSway Bars and Rear Trailing Arm Limiting Kit
- H&R Cup kit (lowers about 1.5 inches)
- UUC Short Shift Kit with a DSSR
- New OEM Air filters
- 20% tints all around
- Repair Manual Included (I did all the work with my buddy on the lift inside his auto shop. I have a hard time trusting others to work on my car. I have receipts for pretty much everything).
- New Bimmerworld OEM interior dash and console plastics
- I had replaced the entire interior with pieces from an M3 (headliner and all 3 pillars, front and back door panels & seats). The old headliner was falling apart and the front seats were cracked and torn vinyl. I am leaving the headliner and pillars, but I swapped the old black vinyl and wood trim panels back. I have purchased new black M3 leather heated seats with the fully adjustable lumbar supports.

*I have the ENTIRE CINNAMON M3 interior in EXCELLENT CONDITION including a custom wrapped M3 steering wheel, and center arm rest in black alcantara and cinnamon stitching to match for sale! No rips or tears. Very rare to find. $2,800 OBO.

I also have a set of 18" Staggered CSL Replica gunmetal rims from VMR for sale. I got a flat tire on the passenger side rear the other week, so I need to have a new set of rear tires installed. They have Hancook Ventus V12s. Asking $2,250 OBO.
* The car comes with a set of very used, but in decent condition 18" staggered BSA black rims with a chrome lip. They were on the car when I got it. Not my style. They look good on the car, and they work fine. I just decided to go with the less aggressive style.

- The tires have some wear and are probably only good for another 5-8k miles.
- Its a higher mileage car. It runs strong and has had a full engine test. My usage have been mainly highway miles. I went through the entire car to make sure it was safe for me. I planned on keeping it until 200k miles. I used OEM BMW fully synthetic oil and filter changed every 3k miles religiously.

CAR MUST GO!! PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS.....
nishdish@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1714.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	480611   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1715.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	480612   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1717.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	480613   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1716.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	480614  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0244.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	480615   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1692.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	480616  

Last edited by nishdish; 12-03-2012 at 02:29 PM.
nishdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.