View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Bmwefoursix

My Ride: 2005 bmw 325i
Exclamation Need help bmw 325i

First time posting, but I'm always looking. I have a 2005 bmw 325i that has the codes p0171&p0174 I've looked into this problem for several months now to find what I thought was a solution. When the codes first appeared I checked for vaccum leaked and added a fuel injector cleaner, I reset the codes every time to see how long it takes them to come back (80miles) I have cleaned the "maf sensor" and also checked the disa valve that everyone has problems with mine was perfect, took it to a Andy shop checked for vaccum leaks again and found nothing, told me might be the 02 sensors because of my loss in torque, changed 02 sensors and problem still there , so I decided to change where I go for gas,Gng to chevron now and it went three days over 300 miles with no codes, now I'm confused what the problem could be ,thought bad gas but it comes back after some days with good gas. Some help would be nice . I don't want to take it to the bmw shop unless it starts effecting the engine too much. No real bad problem a little sluggish and rough engine idle when service engine light is on
Bmwefoursix is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.