View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #22
///Mostarac

My Ride: SiennaE46 & Cbr600rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalyZHP View Post
Yes, I've seen this one. I've seen them all on petfinder lol. I want a Husky that is a few weeks old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
mine came from South Carolina, I'll see if I can find the name of the breeder for you

As for the Furminator, definitely get one (get the long haired jumbo version, it's red). Also get a Shark vacuum (its the best I've ever used with fur, way better than a Dyson) as you will have fur all over the place and it never ends no matter how much you brush, it just gets worse twice a year when the coat changes.

edit: their site isn't working but it's http://www.ladatakennels.com/, Clinton, SC
864-923-0710
Thanks for the info. I thought i'd need the short haired furminator because the short haired one says "For animals with hair up to 2inches."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
Try Bide-A-Wee. They are in Manhattan, but I got my first Samoyed there for ~ $30. Or Google 'Husky Rescue' and see what comes up close to you.

Murf
Thanks. I've actually searched those exact words. I've come across a lot of different sites. Some are way too pricey and others redirect me to petfinder lol.
///Mostarac is offline   Reply With Quote