View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
choxor

My Ride: JDM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iZap View Post
Well I say 14 k a limit cause my insurance is high,I can actually afford up to 20,000,I'm just being cheap lol I make 1000 a pay check and get discounts on tires and everything auto working for the city going through their account for pretty big discounts... so I know for sure I have enough to keep up with it. So how much would a good m3 cost around how much money should I actually spend?
By $1000 a paycheck I assume you get paid weekly? A GOOD M3 will cost you $18-20k. Then you get the awesome maintenance. Even DIYing an inspection II isn't cheap. I'm doing it now. Nothing is cheap on this car.

M3 maintenance costs come in spurts. But when those spurts come you better have some disposable income you're willing to give up.

Like others have said a cheap M car is a myth. Either you're going to pay up front for one with a good service record or pick up some piece of crap and spend even MORE in the long run trying to get it back into shape.

A $14k M isn't an M. It's a Mess. Now is there a CHANCE that you can pick up a good one for that price? Not likely, but sure. Willing to roll that dice?

Last edited by choxor; 12-04-2012 at 08:11 PM.
choxor is online now   Reply With Quote