View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #20
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistic325 View Post
Absolute sh i te.
Really? Care to give your reasoning instead of just blatantly disregarding it as an option.

I'm a big Liam Neeson fan after his recent resurgence in bigger titles. I thought the chemistry between the actors was superb and the concept for the movie was different than what else had been coming out lately. The solidarity and survival nature of the film was intriguing. One of my favorite books growing up was Hatchet and even though that doesn't relate too much to this film it still focused on an individuals need to survive against the elements relying mainly on themselves in hopes of beating the odds.

OP Sorry your computers are pretty much taking a sh!t on your ability to watch a film...usually it is as easy as others have stated regarding authorizing computers and players. Going between Windows and Mac could possibly throw some trouble shooting in there

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote