View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
jskeets

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesnax View Post
OK folks, I have succeeded in completely confusing myself. My SES light came on, I pulled the code (P0365), and reset the light. A few days later - same code. Reset it again and it has now come on a third time.

The monster list (sticky) of codes still says "unknown code" for this, but I did my due diligence and searched for everything I could on "P0365". I get that it is for the camshaft position sensor (CPS), but am now very confused as to specifically which one (intake or exhaust).

Someone started a thread (years ago, so I didn't want to bump that one) with that code number, asking about it, and then proceded to talk about P0369, which as I understand is also for the CPS. I just need to know which specific CPS I should replace for my code, and would be very happy if someone could point me in the direction of the correct p/n to order (car is a 2002 330Ci). I think I found both CPS parts on RealOEM.com, but still not sure which one to order.

Cliffs: what p/n do I purchase and replace for a P0365 SES code?

Thanks all!

Hey Seesnax, did you end up finding a solution to your problem ? going through the same issue with my car right now as well. Let me know how it went.
jskeets is offline   Reply With Quote