View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #9
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Aurora, IL
Posts: 1,179
My Ride: e46 sedan e46 m3
Originally Posted by pawelgawel View Post
one of the tarp seal sheets. I don't know what's it called, but its used in construction to seal off any areas that might be subjected to moisture. it has a plastic lining on one side and very sticky rubber on the other side. its very thin and extremely durable. My parents jetta has a torn boot all the way around. I glued the sheet all the way around and around the edges.. it does an incredible job... 10k now and no issues.
Its blue or red plastic lining on one side. building material store like Lowes will have this.. its cheap and a quick fix.

Again.. this stuff is extremely sticky and durable.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App
Please find the name of this I need it
Russian172 is offline   Reply With Quote