View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #28
m3freak86

My Ride: 04 CB/Cin e46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gqbriel View Post
Hey first - wonderful M3 dude...really
Only few things i am sorry but - how can you change the old interior with black just cant understand that...
One thing for the pics and sale - the interior's pics are not yours i guess i see manual shift and u have an SMG,another thing no pics of the SMG console wrapped in carbon etc....
I am 1000% sure it is in perfect condition - i hope no hard feelings for my remark .
Ok, first off, do some research and take a look at my journal on m3forum.

1. Interior was changed since I sold the cinnnamon off when I put race seats in the car. I was on the way to building it to be a track car, so I sold the cinnamon, traded for black. Reason why the interior is black. No hidden stories here. Everything is stated in the first post and all over my journal on m3forum.

2. The pictures are 10000% my pictures. Took them from my iphone on my lunch break from work at my own home about 3 weeks or so ago. Not sure why you would think they are not mine? You can clearly see the carbon wrapped trim in picture 6. The SMG dome is wrapped in black dinoc vinyl and the trim/plate/window switch area is wrapped in CF.

3. Everything is listed (description, pictures, etc.) are 1 million percent accurate and true. Not sure where you can come off posting false remarks in regards to my own personal car. I do take offense to this as you have no idea what you are talking about and have absolutely no factual information to back up your sayings. I suggest doing a bit of research before trying to come into my thread and posting false statements.

If you have an issue, please PM me.

Last edited by m3freak86; 12-06-2012 at 09:16 AM.
m3freak86 is offline   Reply With Quote