View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
TireIron

My Ride: 2003 325I
Eletrical issue need help

I looked outside today and noticed that my car's headlights were on for some odd reason. I go to unlock my car and turn them off when I notice that the remote unlock does not work at all. I manuely insert the key and open the driver door and see that all the warning lights and such are on and that my brake lights are also on. I start my car and everything goes back to normal. I drove around for 30 minutes and it seemed to be perfect. I get home and turn the car off and take the key out and the lights pop back on and the dash lights up with all the signals again.

So far I have opened to fuse box to check for moisture and it was perfectly dry as it should be. I pulled the battery let it sit for 5 minutes and put it back and the lights and warnings flashed up again.

I asked many people and no one is is sure what is going on. Now I'm here to pick your brains to get a solution!

Here is what my cluster looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/uCCCP.jpg

Summery: When car is not running and key is removed, headlights, brake lights and warning lights are on still, electric locks dont work._a_
TireIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.