View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #7
peytonracer4's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Valparaiso, IN
Posts: 7,756
My Ride: '00 328i
Originally Posted by Ruthlessone3k View Post
It' is basically just a metal plate that sandwiches between the top of the strut and the underside of the strut tower. From reading around it seems like these were standard equipment in eastern European countries where they are known for having rough roads.

you can get the here for $19.90

since my car is lowered and has stiffer suspension, I'm going to git them a try. It certainly can't hurt.
I am very familiar with the plates and I've considered them myself. But I've NEVER heard them called the rough road package.
peytonracer4 is offline   Reply With Quote