12-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
My Ride: E46 ZHP TS2+ Coupe
| 1) I bounce my legs a lot while sitting still. They feel weird if they're not moving. I've been told it's restless leg syndrome, but I've never had any official diagnosis. The reason behind it, I'm sure, is all the skating I've done throughout my life.
2) I chew the skin on the sides of my fingernails as a "busy habit" or something. I don't really realize I do it until I'll pulled off a couple sections of skin. No... I don't eat it.
3) I don't make a whole lot of eye contact when talking at times. If I don't know the person very well, I tend to use more body language as if I'm disguising the fact I don't make eye contact.
4) Temperature in my car is set at 68ºF in the summer, 72ºF if it's slightly warm or slightly cool, and 75ºF if it's cold outside. Not sure why, but those are my preset temperatures.
5) I have to have money in my wallet facing the same direction, largest bills in the back, smallest in the front.
6) Clothes in my closet have to face the same direction. For pants, the pant legs have to be on the same side with each pair.
7) I eat one food at a time. The only time I stray from this is when someone says, "Oh, have you tried the [food] yet? It's so good!" I'll eat a quick bite of it to see what they're talking about and go right back to the previous item I was eating.
8) Pens (and other items) have to be facing the same direction when laying on a table. If they're not perfectly in line horizontally or vertically, I correct it.
9) It "feels" weird when I hand someone my pocket knife that I opened and they hand it back to me closed. Like... my nerves are telling me the knife "feels different." It's hard to explain. I fix this by opening the knife again and closing it myself. I then wipe the knife handle off with my hands to "clean off the weird feeling."
9A) When someone hands me something in general, I typically wipe the part they touched with my hands to "clean off the weird feeling." For example... if someone hands me a fork, I'll pinch the handle between my thumb and index finger and swipe it clean, although it was already clean to begin with.
10) If I touch something, I still feel it on my skin until I "brush away the feeling" by rubbing my fingers together or dusting my hands off (even though there's nothing there).
That's all I can think of for now...
Originally Posted by Brucifer325
Thread sucks so bad they moved it to the Feedback Forum.