View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #191
pointman

My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Its everything. The interior, the warranty, the paint choices, etc etc etc. For such a small difference in price, I wouldn't even think about it. If you go on truecar, you will see the base unlimited can be had for about 25K. Now granted, thats with windup windows, but you get the point. You can get a nicely equipped X (power windows/locks, remote start, etc) for about 27-28K out the door. To have a brand new vehicle for 2K more seems like a no brainer to me.

Let me know if you are really interested, I can guide you through the process. There are many mistakes a person can make when getting a wrangler which they greatly regret later on (I am guilty of making them unfortunately) so now that I learned from my mistakes, so can you.
You are the man! Thanks. I keep kicking the tires on the idea of getting one for fun. But I won't waste your time asking for full on advice just yet.

I want a new two door, and could not care less about options. I want it old school, with nothing in it to steal and nothing in it to break when wet. So power windows are the furthest thing from what I want. I just want to throw on some meaty tires on black steelies, and get a bikini top (if the JK has those.. I know the old TJ did).
pointman is offline   Reply With Quote