View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #95
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbonze View Post
Nice! We need to hit the range with both of the new scopes to test 'em out! My last exam is tomorrow so I'm free from the bounds of school starting Wednesday. I haven't even had a chance to zero or shoot my rifle with the new m223 on it yet.

BTW, how did mount yours properly in the scope rings? I know mine is still not correctly vertical...I might have to take it to shoot straight and get them to do it with a vice or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec View Post
Some indoor gun range in Greenville sc, Allen arms. They were super nice and they were cheaper then everyone else($130 shipped) they also said they would beat anybody in the countries price on surefire cans.
Funny how that happens, right? I've been keeping my eye open for a Ti-Rant 45 piston that would allow me to throw it on the MK25. I needed one in 13.5x1 LH and I checked all over the place for them. AAC doesn't have them in stock, none of the big guys seem to have them, SilencerShop.com was out, and I even put an ad up in the Arfcom EE. Nothing.

Just this weekend, I was browsing online and came across a website for Bullseye Gun Shop in Lawrenceville, GA. Had a look on their site and i'll be damned...they actually had one in stock. Ordered it and got notice of shipment today so I should have it in a few days.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Last edited by david05111; 12-10-2012 at 11:07 PM.
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote