View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #295
asb2106

My Ride: 330i
Hi all, I've been lurking around for a few years since buying my 330. usually im very active in forums but the bimmer has been so well documented and easy to find access to.. up till now!

Bandit, Its NOT that simple. aftermarket cats don't work nearly as well as you say. Some cars get lucky with a set, the few BMWs we have tried it on hasn't taken well.

The o2 simulators have worked as well, but after 100 miles or so of continuous driving it almost always would trip the light.

I wanted to say thanks to all those that have contributed and helped here for this solution.

I am familiar with the LC1 system, I have one tied into an HPTuners setup for my GM vehicles and GM engine swapped vehicles.

Genius solution, and honestly im very surprised there isnt more info about it floating around. Usually a good topic, a good fix; is plastered all over the internet. Over flowing amounts of info to get confused in. However with this solution I had seen a few threads that mentioned it, but only this one that actually details the how, and the why.

F1004fun, dpgrand, lkstaack (for your diagram), jonwrong and everyone else, your info has been invaluable and I thank you much for all the work you have put in.

F1004fun, what voltages are you running now, I see back in June you recommended trying some in the 700s, and under .050.. are you still going on those numbers?
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote