View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #3190
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
cross posting this from the Alden Styleforum thread, but... maybe i'm being a needy customer but i'm a bit irked at the lack of service from Alden of SF. I ordered the Ravello LWB on Saturday evening. After somebody suggesting they came with dark trim, I e-mailed them to ask about the trim. I asked if they could send a picture. The response I got was "It's antique trim. I can't send a picture." Okay? You don't have a smartphone? Whatever, fine. I thanked them for verifying and told them no picture was necessary. I informed them I would be leaving for Sweden in 10 days and wanted to know when I could expect them to ship. The response was: "You'll receive a confirmation sometime later today." Later today I received an e-mail from "UPS Quantum View," the automated UPS shipping notification. No e-mail from Alden of SF. No "Thank you for your order." No "Don't worry, we'll take care of it." It must be nice to sell a product that will sell out regardless of how you treat your customers. Would I shop there again? Sure, if they had something I really wanted... but if it came down to purchasing from somewhere else over them, I wouldn't even have to think twice about purchasing somewhere else. I just hope there is nothing wrong with them, I loathe to imagine engaging in any customer service issue with them. /end rant
I've had this feeling, myself. You'd think, being someone willing to spend a flat out silly amount on shoes during a recession, they'd be overly courteous. As it turns out, they have a product that literally sells itself right now and customer service is sometimes taking a back seat.

I imagine this is what it's like to be a drug dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is online now   Reply With Quote