View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
mutigchief

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP
Lightbulb FS:$16,900 '05 ZHP 330Ci Orient Blue Metallic/Natural Brown leather, ZCW

Price reduced.

I am selling my 2005 BMW 330ci with the ZHP performance package. I am the third owner and purchased it in 2009 from a gentleman who owned BMWs since he obtained his license (his first car was a BMW 2002). My first year of ownership I commuted an hour each day before finally moving into the town of which I was working. Car has just under 72k miles. The car is in excellent condition and very well maintained. Stored and covered each December to April. Maintenance is up to date with the following performed during my ownership: Replaced injectors, bushings, tie rods, drive belts, and sensors, Inspection I and II. Free Carfax report available. Bridgestone Potenza tires, new fronts were put on this driving season.

The interior has no tears and no peeling of the steering wheel. I have two original keys, original books and manual, and service records from the previous owner and my ownership.
- Exterior color - Orient Blue Metallic (slight scuff on lower underside of front bumper, I'm reminded only when washing and waxing)
- Interior color- Natural Brown Leather seats, memory, lumbar, thigh extension
- Automatic Transmission
- Cold weather package (heated seats, headlight washers, ski bag)
- Integrated Bluetooth phone capabilities with voice command
- Moon roof - the track may need repair as it does not open smoothly.
- Adaptive Xenon Headlights
- Harman-Kardon sound system
- ZHP/Performance Package (M Sport Suspension, Front sport Seats, M Sport Steering wheel, M Sport aerodynamics package with rear spoiler, M Sport double spoke 18" wheels, anthracite roof liner, black diamond cube trim, Alcantara steering wheel)
- Shadow-line trim (black side trim)
- Bavarian Autosport fitted car cover with lock and key
- Tinted windows
- Black Kidney Grilles from Bavarian Autosport (OEM grilles and rear badging on hand)
- Trickle charger, car cover, sunvisor can be negotiated with sale.

Reduced and bump: $16,900.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover_BG_BMW.jpg
Views:	866
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	481696   Click image for larger version

Name:	exterior_rim_BG_BMW.png
Views:	594
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	481697   Click image for larger version

Name:	exterior3_BG_BMW.jpg
Views:	866
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	481698   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior1_BG_BMW.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	481699  

Last edited by mutigchief; 02-05-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Reduced price
mutigchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.